Status Update This position is currently open.
As a Division Manager, you are in charge of your division, whether it be Refrigerated, or Heavy Haulage, you are responsible for what goes on within that team.Role Responsibilities
- Ensure that your division staff are completing their minimum required jobs, as set by our Community Management team.
- Monitor division staff progress.
- Create at least one convoy for your division per month.
- Create active driver activities, such as promotional events, speciality division competitions, and other promotional events to promote community involvement.
- Must have ETS2 and/or ATS.
- Must be aged 16 or over.
- Must be professional and respectful to all members.
- Have no bans on TMP within the past 6 months.
- If applicable, have no bans on Infinite Truckers within the past 6 months.
- Must be actively involved within the community.
- Great communication and writing skills are essential.
- Must have a working headset / microphone.