As a Human Resources team member, you are at the front line of the community, and the main source of communication for our Management team.
- Boost our drivers performance, by creating incentives.
- Recruit, Interview and see over our applications.
- Provide updates to our Human Resources Database.
- Converse with Upper Management about performance.
- Communicating with other communities regarding applicants.
- Updating our recruitment page(s), when required.
- Ideally have had prior Human Resources experience.
- Must know how to work Google Drive, and other applications.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Must be professional and respectful to all members.
- Have no bans on TMP within the past 12 months.
- If applicable, have no bans on Infinite Truckers within the past 12 months.
- Must be actively involved within the community.
- Great communication and writing skills are essential.
- Must have a working headset / microphone.
Please note, successful applicants will be required to fill out a Non Disclosure Agreement.